Monday, May 5, 2008

Going Around in ME - Bahrain

Holiday, saw colleague sitting by his luggage

Going somewhere?
Yeah...
Where to?
Er... Bahrain, hehe...
Why Bahrain? What for?
Er... Shopping, hehe... you? not going out?
Shop...Ping!? O....k. I am, going out now to meet friend, Hmm he just back from Bahrain actually, you have a nice trip.

This is not the first time he does shopping in Bahrain. I wonder why many like to go Bahrain.
Another Friend has just redeemed his Qmiles for a free trip to Bahrain told me the reason. Bahrain = Bangkok in ME (if you know what i mean)

I have 10,000 Qmile points now, good enough for free trip to Jordan or with some top-up to Egypt, someday if find backpack buddies to join.

5 comments:

fookong said...

I wish I can take a short break...go for vacation....but unfortunately....aiyah.......命苦!

2010 said...

No break? then you want to boil salty-vege-soup with your annual leaves?

E.T said...

is always very nice to have a short break from work time to time, be is a short trip within malaysia or overseas. currently planning to go to kuching in july, hope everything will move smoothly.
btw, maxk, u have a very nice blog. really enjoy reading it.

Chris said...

Wonder how's Bahrain looks like. same as Dubai?

2010 said...

ET:
Ya, we need a break in almost everything in our life...
Nice blog because of you guys here :)

Chris:
Bahrain is less developed than Dubai but more developed than Doha, only if you know how Dubai and Doha look like (according to Alif...:)