Monday, May 12, 2008

Football Craze

Whenever I knock off late I usually pack my dinner from restaurant. Yesterday night, the restaurant is exceptionally noisy, many gathered in front of the TV and screamed their heart out. It's the football match. The waiter was not attentive at all to my orders and constantly move away his sight from me to the TV. What is that football? I find very little interest in this game. I really wonder what fun they have by watching those guys (what 10?12?) chasing a ball and running around. I once came across an article saying the football is one of the worst invention in mankind civilization because of the violence and fighting that constantly happen during the match. That is of course a bit too exaggerated as much as the addiction the world has in it . I did bet 100 in the last world cup thought that may create some interest somehow. I lost and dislike football even more ever since.

Hmm... but i like volleyball, a game also about guys hitting ball and running and jumping around. I like it maybe because i know how to dig. I dislike football maybe because i don't know how to kick. Could be...

Shit! Am I such a loser that hate something just because I ain't good at it?

6 comments:

Edward Tay said...

I don't even like any kind of ball game. I am better in knitting. hahahaha :)

2010 said...

Hahahaha really? so talented :P

fookong said...

哈哈哈哈!KNITTING...HAHAHAHAA....SO FUNNY!!!!ANYWAY, I DON'T LIKE BALL BALL ALSO...I RATHER SLEEP WELL. Not like my younger brother...sit infront of tv only for the ball ball...so silly!

E.T said...

i like volleyball too... and sorry for football, dont even understand how to play/kick at all. In fact, i like tennis and badminton. during my secondary, i played volleyball and tennis, but now, only badminton.
Edward, i never know u can knit!! that is very "impressive"!!

[SK] said...

oooh!! edward likes KNITTING, and i lurve SEWING!! waaahahahaha!!!

2010 said...

Edward knits
SK sews
e.t smashes
Maxk spikes
Fookong no balls