Nice to work in oil and gas company especially in middle east. These companies is so rich and of course would take very well care of its staff.
I went to stay in my friend's place in a Al-Khor community provided by Rasgas, the biggest exporter of gas in the world ( was told so, not sure if it's true). From accommodation to facilities to food, it is all of satisfactory standard.
It was a bad day to begin with the lost of my hand phone. So i used skype to call Alif for the arrangement to Al-Khor. After knocking off from work, I picked up Alif from Doha city and head to Al-Khor. We reached around 7.15pm when the time is just right to start the scrumptious Indonesia Buffet Dinner, courtesy of Al-Khor Community, at one of many clubs in the community.
We sat at the pool side. I had my night swim at this pool during my next visit. Nice to swim even at night because they actually heat up the water to warm level.
I like this kuih (cake) very much and i dont know its name until now when i see it on the plate called Dadar (right below).
After the dinner, we took a walk around the club when i heard these little girls' conversation at the playground:
" Hey! its not fairrrr..."
" Nothing is fair in this world! "
Even little girl knows the fact and the truth of how this world is functioning.
The next morning, was a sport day. There are many sport facilities here such as badminton, squash, tennis, table tennis, swimming pool, gym, snooker... We played badminton from 9 to 10.30am. I played table tennis too with Vijay and joined Alif in the gym later until 12pm.
Alif and Vijay in badminton match. They are good players. I lost to both of them.
No kidding, He is really an excellent sportsman. Look at the trophies behind him!! Tennis , badminton, golf, basketball, archery, boxing, cycling, gymnastic...and singing hahaha
No, I was just kidding :p the trophies belong to the clubs.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Al-Khor Community
Posted by
2010
at
9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment