Bought the bag hehe :)
* * * * *
Sat 9.38pm
Damn it, I like the [B] bag so much and stupid me obviously has shown it all over my face. That cunning seller uncle stood firm on his last price, no matter how hard I try... he didn't even call me back when I walked away !!
* * * * *
Sat 2.54pm
Icant find any jean that I like !
I cant find any T-short that I like !
Yeah, finally get my swimming watch !
* * * * *
Fri 5.28pm
A guy stood up and opened the lugguage compartment but the plane is still moving fast to taxi way. U know Malaysian, one does, there you are, 5 , 6 uncles aunties immediately join in. At this moment, a super airsteward dart in , right hand held on an aunties hand , push the bags in, right hand close a halfway opened compartment, shocking the uncle, "not now, plane is still moving, pelase be seated" giving warning to another aunty her hand almost touched the compartment and staring another uncle far in front. There, 5 seconds, everyone back to their seat. Hahaha funny!
* * * * *
Fri 3.08pm
Ever use Malaysia Passport Auto-gate to departure? A director-look man pressing his thumb on the monotor screen!... and pressed even harder because it doesn't work !
* * * * *
Fri 1.32pm
Now taxi in Malaysia is a lot better ! Prolly the taxi charge has increased. My taxi driver today is Mr. Indian Ah Pek, very kampung style one. I can't help to praise him a lil for using meter and there after non-stop story telling goes on and on and on... he quoted so many example and cases, australian couple being so nice giving him 15 though the charge only 8, Arab family bugger quarel over 40 cents, Malay lady being bullied and he ran to her help, blind man free of charge and on and on.... and suddenly he hit himself on the forehead with his palm and suddenly all the silence...
So... u missed the turn?! No?
Aiyuyuh, I think i missed the turn already because talking and talking to you...
So we went to Klang instead of airport...
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Vacaton ! I. N . G . Yuhoo !
Posted by
2010
at
11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment