
Buddy : I have been wondering this... I am now 33, if I dont get married soon enough, I will be too old for my kids later.
Me : Then go get married. What are you waiting for?
Buddy : Well, I am not sure. But married life dont seem to fit me.
Me : So, you wanna be alone and single forever?
Buddy : I dont know...
Me : Do you satisfy the current condition? Going around diving make you happy enough?
Buddy : I guess so...
Me : Hey buddy, how can you, after 33 years, keep saying dont know and guessing what u want in your life?
Buddy : I just dont know...
Me : Dont you have desire? What does it tell you?
Buddy : No, i dont have any desire...
Me : OKie. Since getting married and having kids become an issue, then this may tell you that this is the missing part in your life! Go get married.
Buddy : I just sometimes thought about it, but not seriously.
Me : I thought you have a girlfriend, do you?
Buddy : Er... yea...
Me : Oh come on, dont tell you you are not sure if she is your gf?
Buddy : Ya, I think she is...
Me : Gosh. you have sex with her?
Buddy : no
Me : you kiss?
Buddy : no...
Me : What?! Dont tell me you never even hold hands???
Buddy : no...
Me : Then she is not a gf!
Buddy : I am very conservative..
Me : *Bullshit* Hey, seriously, are you gay?
Buddy : ...
Me : Dont know?
Buddy : ... dont know...
Me : How could you having no clue at all?? Dont you have desire toward sex??
Me : U masturbate rite? Female or male come in the picture?
Buddy : ...
Me : Buddy, you have serious sex oreietation confusion problem.
Me : Did you have sex with girl before?
Me :Did you have sex with man before?
Buddy : no...
Me : * YOUAREGAY!* then i guess u r bisexual...
Me : Buddy, now i see your problem. go back and figure it out if you like girl and guy more.
Me : Choose one and go live your life out! Dont waste your life wondering which.
Me : Put it this way, you have lived 33 years empty. 30 , 40 years after we die, you have only half a life to live from now on. It wont get too wrong choosing either one, but it is damn wrong when u dont choose one.
Me : Still confusing? Go fuck a girl and go fuck a guy. Sex will tell who you really are? Seriously, go and experience, nothing could be too wrong.
Best student in school
Most handsome in school
Oldie best friend
My oldie best friend is gay
Cool ~
Sunday, August 2, 2009
A Sex Orientation Dinner
Posted by
2010
at
6:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow
great
Post a Comment