Monday, August 17, 2009

明天会更好 Tomorrow Will Be Better 1985


17-Aug-09
灾后必见彩虹。台湾加油!


22-Jan-08
It was 23 years ago when this Taiwanese MV first appeared to promote World Peace. I was only 9-year-old then, so young, sooo young. Time really flies isn’t it? A blink of eye, I am now called uncle by the younger.

2008, after 23 years, sad to say that there are still wars and famine, at every corner of the world. From the destined centuries hatred between Israel and Palestine to the shocking Sep 11 to the recent Thailand military coup and assassination of Benazir Bhutto of Pakistan. The World has never been really peaceful, has it ?

Dedicate this song to all of you. If we really can’t love our enemies, at least try our best to love the people around us whom we care. May your tomorrow always a better one.

如果真的没办法去爱我们的仇敌,那就至少尽力保护我们爱的人吧。祝你們明天會更好。

5 comments:

Kihu said...

well we have to love ourselves first :) then naturally we will start love others too

MonsterTee.Me said...

what a heart-rendering video! I almost have tears. so much memories! 蔡琴 was there with other singers that looked so real and being genuine without those overdo makeup. at that time i was only able to hug my mother at her butt level. after grew up, things seemed to get complicated. I wish I was in the 80's again and stayed simple, light, easy and naive. So nostalgics...

2010 said...

Devil, I do agree. Technically, only those know how to love themselves able to love others. But dont think this comes naturally, I think love is a choice, an option. Even HIM, choose who to love... for sure HE never will love devil :p

2010 said...

Amos, I like the song very much too, ya real and touching.
Wish to be back to 80's? Afraid we dont have a choice for that but simple, light and easy are options if we could afford it. This lifestyle isn't cheap at all.

MonsterTee.Me said...

hmmm...if one willing to let go, then to live simple, light and easy is not an expensive lifestyle. To let go is always hard...