Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Stressful Week

18-Sep-08

This has been a very stressful week for me. KL/PJ is damn new to me and I got to sort out so many things all in a week time before I started work again. It is so damn stressful that I started to think if I have gone a bit too far and too fast? The landing is not that soft that I have anticipated. Hope thing gets better soon, surely it would be better, hang on Max… I got to name you Andrew for being such a great help to me during these crazy days. A Vietnamese noodle and spring roll certainly not enough to show how I appreciate your help and kindness… ARIGATO!

* * * * *

24-SEP-08, 7PM

Solve 40% of my problem with 70% of my ability. Left 30% power to face the remaining 60% problem. Sigh… I need a rest… look forward for Raya holidays…

* * * * *

24-SEP-08, 7:45PM

Come to think of it again, maybe I am too rushing in solving problem. Take one thing at a time, that I shall remind myself. Slow down Max, it just the second week.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Max, welcmoe back oh.

2010 said...

Thanks Chris. Nice pic ;)

E.T said...

relax and take 1 step at a time. now is ur turn to be stress and next week will be mine! will be moving to a new country next week, hope everything will move smoothly for me.

2010 said...

Yup 1 thing at a time. Hope things go well for you too at new place.

[SK] said...

well, if you are lost in KL, always look for the signboard "Pusat Bandaraya" and you should be safe.. hahaha!!

2010 said...

I'd better keep a map in my car.