Monday, September 29, 2008

Cruising KL

relaxing... sitting in a cafe with my tea... doing absolutely nothing. Jamaica Green Tea tastes really great!

I am naturally not good in sense of direction. Driving into KL city or coming out of the city is real challenge for me especially now that I am still new to this city. There are so many highways which I hardly remember their names let alone knowing where they are leading to. I spent almost an hour to study how to get to my destination. Surprisingly, the journey was a smooth one but i did stop and ask around to minimize mistake especially in the city that a wrong turn would probably lead me to Holland. I did the same map study heading back. Though am more confident but still not 100% sure and there will be no one to ask for direction at this late hour.


All went very well on my way back and 15 minutes later I already know I was pretty near to my place. Haa, not bad, as I was praising myself, I missed the highway exit... and immediately I reach a toll. As I was paying for toll I asked the nice toll lady if I have gone wrong way? " Yes, you should have taken the exit earlier, but dont worry you can still take the first exit after this toll to reach your destination." Damn, how could I missed...end up paying another toll... as I was grumbling, I found myself turning to a road with signboard showing [Johor]! What?!

No comments: