Friday, January 22, 2010

Storm


Everything had changed. Without you, I suddenly feel like sailing all alone through the sea. The storm and the lightning. I am so lost which way I should be heading to. My ship is floating by the billows. I thought I have prepared for this but I am not. The lost is so much greater than what I anticipated. Though you have now shed your labour and rest in peace but I am painful for not been able to provide more during your days in the world. I wish I could have done more and better yet I am so tiny to take away your sickness. How hard for you to raise us up all alone. You fight for us. You worked hard through every midnight to provide us. You eat the left over. You...

The funeral is over, everything in the house has back to its original arrangement. I dare not to change anything so that I would not be reminded of the change that had just occurred in my life.

I pray for wisdom so that I understand this, I need strength so that I accept it.

1 comment:

Emo-Happiness said...

Take care ya bro..
be brave for your family..
Hug hug..