Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Chit Chating with Taxi Driver

I tried a few time talking with him in Bahasa, but this Malay taxi driver seems like to speak in English and he speaks quite well.

After a some chit chat...
Driver : Where are you staying.
Me : The place I am now going.
Driver : Oh really, you stay there?
Me : Emm.. not exactly, but nearby. I am going to gym and would just walk back later. Pretty near to my place.
Driver : Oh, you play gym? Hmm.. but dont you know that gals dont like muscle?
Me : Really? I have no idea.
Driver : Ya it is true. I read a survey on this. My wife doesn't like muscle. She likes me for my size being not too big. Look at Malik Noor, until now still not yet married.
Me : Ah ic. I am just doing some exercise to keep fit and healthy. Not really into body building.
Driver : So, you married?
Me : No, still single.
Driver : Oh, then I guess you must have many girl friends ya..
Me: Err.. no. Chuckle
Driver : Huh? You never taste a girl before?
Me : Haha I prefer to be single . Chuckle
Driver : Why? you not interested?
Me : Ya, cos I am *toot* (censored)
Driver : OHH... you should tell me earlier. So sorry.
Me : No, It's okay. Dont worry.
Driver : I * * * *
Me : (counting money) What? What did you say?
Driver : Nothing nothing. we have arrived.
Me : Ya, thanks. Here you are the fare.
Driver : Bye, see you again.

1 comment:

Emo-Happiness said...

You mention you are... to a taxi driver? wow..