Friday, November 27, 2009

My Shoulder Why You So Weak ?

What a bad day...
After a week crazy work load, I thought at least I could rest and enjoy for the coming holidays + weekend.

Excitedly, after work, I went to gym. Finally met up with Mandy, the GM of the club. We kinda fight a lil over the email but then we had a good chat for this meet up and I finally decided to upgrade to Platinum Membership...

Shoulder surely my weaker part. After few lifting, I felt a pinch of pain on my right hand shoulder but bearable. So I continue to lift even more heavier... Damn I think I have sprained my shoulder a lil. So, I stopped, resting and reading at lounge. Then pain grew... it was not just a little, I really sprained my shoulder! Even the receptionist sense something wrong with me as I start walking like a Zombie...
Taking her advise, I went to clinic. Had a good chat with the doctor. She sprained her shoulder too the day before her examination in England. She kept telling me not to panic and I will be fine in a few days.

I wonder if this gonna be a few days matter... I cant and didnt sleep the whole night. The pain grew even afer pill, cream and plaster.

Haiz... I hit my head getting in the car as i can't realy bow. No driving, then what to do with a sprained shoulder?

No comments: