Received an sms in the middle of the night. His book is releasing on 18-Nov-09 sold only in America. I doubted it when he mentioned to me last month yet I am not totally surprise as he is one of the two person I met who is truely not only clever but is also a gifted one. How gifted? Let's see what sort of secret he has found out and put in the book! Gosh how long I have not been buying any book let alone reading a book...
Just checked out the preview of the book... emm... not really a topic of my interest but gosh.. this guy is a genius if the book is true on what it claims ! Its about winning gamble.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Friend . Book . Secret
Posted by
2010
at
8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment