Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Cute Old Man

After breakfast, I felt like sun bathing. I took my shirt off and lying down on a bench beside swimming pool. There was a guy swimming in the pool. After few rounds, he got out the pool and we chatted a little. He is a visitor from Amsterdam , for 4 months. I admired him that he has the time to have vacation around places.

Me : How cool to be able to enjoy life this way
Him : Yeah, but there are ups and downs during the vacation
Me : Why, shouldn't you be just enjoying? Why there are downs
Him : I take on the vacation alone, so when I meet up good people and have good conversation, I feel good and am happy. But there are times when I dont have anyone to talk to, then I feel sad. But I always tell myself that I still have many days to look forward to, I feel better that way.
Me : I see...

No comments: