Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hospital Gee...

> Emergency Department, Damansara Specialist Hospital.

How long do I still have to wait? I 've been waiting for an hour!
Wait sir, we still searching for you medical record.
What?! You spent an hour just to search my medical record and not found yet?!
I call the mecidal record department already, they not yet find your record. Sorry sir, you have to wait lil while.
What the hell is this?! Where is the record department?
Basement

> Medical Record Department, Basement.

I am told you cant find my medical record after an hour searching. Are you kidding me??
May I have your name and IC no....
Wait sir...
.....
Emm... your record is with the emergency department.
!!! Then why that fellow told me you cant find my record, and you tell me they have my record?!
Ya, I am sure they have it. your record is not kept here.

> Emergency Department

They told me you have my record here here!
Yes, now we have you record. See the doctor is holding your record, you may consult her now.
!.....

3 comments:

E.T said...

well... that is the service u can find in malaysia hospital. sad.

2010 said...

I am afraid i hav no chemistry with doctor and hospital

MonsterTee.Me said...

跟医生没默契吗? 那就别再糟蹋自己的肺咯,好好地照顾自己的健康好吗。。