Monday, July 6, 2009

面对现实 Facing The Fact

This is a great story I just heard today.

We all know America has racial problem between the white and the black.

There were a black man rushing into a cab hastily in an early morning. The white cab's driver turn around and said " I don't take black customer"

Peacefully the Black said "could you move a lil front there so that I could get a black man cab behind"

The Black understood the situation, accepted fact that is happening and act spontaneously. No point fighting over a fact, admit it, face it and walk through it . Most of us run away from fact, denying a fact, not willing to face a fact which we feel uncomfortable. Now we learn, we can actually face an unpleasant fact, honestly, lightly, easily.

这是一 个很棒的故事。
美国一直以来都存在着很严重的种族问题
一天早上, 一位黑人栽停了一架的士
可是白人司机一见到他是黑人就拒绝他上车
那黑人很平淡的麻烦司机往前一点, 好让他可以塔后面的黑人的士
这就是了解现状, 面对现实的高EQ 处理方式
种族问题已经是事实
气没用, 闹也无补于事
现实是要诚实面对,也可以轻松面对

下课

2 comments:

MonsterTee.Me said...

Ya... agreed... EQ very important than IQ. not to forget to have adequate CQ too.

2010 said...

What is CQ?