Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy 219

It started with a gift posted to my company... by Mr. Honda three days ago.

Then it is my hometown buddy rang me up wanted to be the first to surprise me but he was actually 2 days earlier.

Yesterday sister send me an sms, so I call back, there i got wishes from nephew and blessing from my mom.

and then few blessing sms started coming in during my bedtime and throughout the day.

Then a colleague stealthily approached behind me and whisper wishes to my ear. She told me there is another good friend of hers sharing this day with me. This got me to think, hmm... how many out there sharing this special day with me...

So after gym, log on to a website i frequented and browse through all who today celebrating for the same reason I have. Quite a few of them... from different countries... Hong Kong, Taiwanese, Japanese, Australian, Singaporean, Malaysian, Palestinian LOL and the oldest 53 grandma from Denmark... I sent them wishes. Half have replied so far. Few now appear in my msn. Fun :) and it is even more fun to find out so many coincident among us besides birth date. We do share few things in common. Hmm... same frequency? Guess so.

219 isn't just any other day
This day, I do good silly thing
and I get sick the day after
coughing, fever and now sore throat...
what the hell...
the PILL starts taking effect again...
Z z z... Z z z...
Cough cough...
damn it!

5 comments:

fookong said...

hohoho,原来是你的大日子!!恭喜贺喜!!!又是成熟的象征啊!!

2010 said...

谢咯。 我早就熟了!

Chris said...

happy birthday ya,.

2010 said...

Thank you!

E.T said...

happy belated birthday!!