Well there's a little boy waitin' at the counter of a corner shop
He's been waitin' down there, waitin' half the day
They never ever seem to have the time
He gets pushed around, knocked to the ground
He gets to his feet and he says;
"What About me, it isn't fair
那我怎么办? 这不公平
I've had enough now I want my share
我受够了,我现在就要回一切属于我的
Can't you see? I wanna live!
难道你没看见 我只想好好过生活
But you just take more than you give..."
Well there's a pretty girl servin' at the counter of a corner shop
She's been waitin' back there, waitin' for her dream
And dreams walk in and out, they never stop
Well she's not too proud to cry out loud
She runs to the street and she screams;
他夺门而出,跑上街头,大声呐喊着
"What About me, it isn't fair
那我怎么办? 太不公平了
I've had enough now I want my share
Can't you see? I wanna live!
But you just take more than you give..." (More than you give)
Take a step back and see the little people
There's nothin there but the words that make the big people big
So listen, as they whisper;
"What about me? ..." 那我呢?
Now we're standin' on the corner of a world gone home
Nobody's changed, nobody's been saved
And I'm feelin' cold and alone
I guess I'm lucky, I smile a lot
我想我还是幸运的,我还是快乐的
But sometimes I wish for more than I've got...
只是,有时,我很希望可以拥有比现在更多...
"What About me, it isn't fair
I've had enough now I want my share
Can't you see? I wanna live!
But you just take more - What about me?!
It isn't fair!
I've had enough now I want my share!
Can't you see? I wanna live!
But you just take more,
You just take more,
You just take more than you give...
What about me? 那我呢?
What about me? 那我要什么?
What about me? 那我可以怎样?
They never ever seem to have the time
He gets pushed around, knocked to the ground
He gets to his feet and he says;
"What About me, it isn't fair
那我怎么办? 这不公平
I've had enough now I want my share
我受够了,我现在就要回一切属于我的
Can't you see? I wanna live!
难道你没看见 我只想好好过生活
But you just take more than you give..."
Well there's a pretty girl servin' at the counter of a corner shop
She's been waitin' back there, waitin' for her dream
And dreams walk in and out, they never stop
Well she's not too proud to cry out loud
She runs to the street and she screams;
他夺门而出,跑上街头,大声呐喊着
"What About me, it isn't fair
那我怎么办? 太不公平了
I've had enough now I want my share
Can't you see? I wanna live!
But you just take more than you give..." (More than you give)
Take a step back and see the little people
There's nothin there but the words that make the big people big
So listen, as they whisper;
"What about me? ..." 那我呢?
Now we're standin' on the corner of a world gone home
Nobody's changed, nobody's been saved
And I'm feelin' cold and alone
I guess I'm lucky, I smile a lot
我想我还是幸运的,我还是快乐的
But sometimes I wish for more than I've got...
只是,有时,我很希望可以拥有比现在更多...
"What About me, it isn't fair
I've had enough now I want my share
Can't you see? I wanna live!
But you just take more - What about me?!
It isn't fair!
I've had enough now I want my share!
Can't you see? I wanna live!
But you just take more,
You just take more,
You just take more than you give...
What about me? 那我呢?
What about me? 那我要什么?
What about me? 那我可以怎样?

5 comments:
What about me ? You stealing my tears!
There is a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance. 既然不开心,那就发泄。把歌献给你,这里沮丧,以后便更能快乐起舞。
Oh? Is this a song?
Haha Chris, it is a song ..of rant, obviously u haven't clicked to listen.
maxk: yeah. hehe.. :p
Post a Comment