
They were talking about US series [Heroes]. Again. Excitedly.
Me : Where did you get those series?
Download, not me, my brother did and passed to me. Interested ler? I got a few, US series, TVB series.
Me : OK, i will pass you my portable hard disc, fill it.
Gosh, how long have i not been watching series from TV?! Yeah, kinda out-dated guy here about good movie or TV shows. But i heard about Heroes, kinda like X-Men, my favorite childhood cartoon series. About supernatural power, being different, being minority, being vulnerable, being special.
Zack : I know who I am, I like who I am, I like who you are, I just wish that you like who you are.
Claire : I'm finally realizing whom my friends really are. Maybe being different is not end of the world, it just who i am.
Zack : Exactly, you got to embrace that you are a freak.
Zack : B'cos the nly thing we regret is denying who you really are.
Being special means being different. However, no promise that it's going to be better.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Heroes
Posted by
2010
at
4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment