
Meeting up with my cousin for some arrangement in BB. It was a smooth one and finished early, still have plenty of time before meeting up with friends at 6pm. I took time to enjoy coffee in starbuscks and later visit Pavillion for the very first time. It was big, spacious, new and ...that's all i guess. Not much impression left in my mind at this moment writing about it. 
Not really hungry but felt like eating something. Moreover, friends called saying still busy working and we might have late dinner. So I went around searching for restaurant. Oh this is it, LIJIN restuarant which i have just read about in Chris's blog. Spontaneously i just walked in and ordered the fried mee 招牌炒生面. It was nice...for me.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Pavilion
Posted by
2010
at
10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Drinking coffee and eating alone in the restaurant? mmm... i don't usually do that. : )
huh.. i thought Pavilion is opened quite some time, how come u juz paid the 1st visit last week? Too busy?
Edward:
I dont usually do that too but it was a weekday afternoon, everyone is working and i was on vacation. Drinking coffee alone is as enjoyable but eating in restaurant alone was weird, 3pm i was the only customer :p
Chris:
I am not in Malaysia most of the time, that is why...
Me neither, never been to this Pavilion before. Where is it located huh? :p
It is in Bukit Bintang. Pavillion targets medium class. You should go Starhill Gallery aiming the rich.
5 drinks plus a dish of fish cake cost us almost RM200!
Oic... where have u been?
Well, I am the nasi lemak kaki. :)
Chris:
I used to fly Indochina like Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand and now in ME.
Edward:
OMG! OH MY GOD! You look like my friend and now you guys even like the same food! OMG!
it does look delicious to me.. hungry now, hehe~~
Oic.. In Doha?
Can i link ur blog to mine?
SK(II?):
Well go try it out. Hmm... This LIJIN is getting more and more customer thx to Chris, wonder if he has a share there :P
Chris:
Sure, pls, my pleasure :)
Haha.. unfortunately i dun have any share there. :p
Thanx ya...
Post a Comment