ic. Actually the price is AUD$400 around RM1200, but discounted AUD$100 around RM300, that's why i bought it. I checked ebay, the price is higher. I bought 2GB for AUD$40 around RM120 and case AUD$10 around RM30...total up RM1050. Hehehe, still cheap.
Wondering between desire and content, Traveling between reality and wishes ; Sometimes English, sometimes Mandarin, Bahasa has gone rusty. What you read is only true at that point in time when i react, not always absolute true me, but definitely part of me, in the past at the least.
3 comments:
what's the exchange rate? I bought for AUD$300, around RM900.
Around RM1350. So, it is cheaper in Australia! However it comes with free 1Gb memory card + case
ic. Actually the price is AUD$400 around RM1200, but discounted AUD$100 around RM300, that's why i bought it. I checked ebay, the price is higher. I bought 2GB for AUD$40 around RM120 and case AUD$10 around RM30...total up RM1050. Hehehe, still cheap.
Post a Comment