A sudden thick fog crawling through the whole city yesterday night. Hardly see things beyond 100m. I kinda lost my way and was late to City Centre to meet up with Alif. The traffic was slow. We didn't really sure about the exact hotel's location. After getting direction from concierge, luckily it took us just 2 minutes drive from our meet-up place. We reached around 8.
We ate too little ya...? I find there are so many nice food i didn't try when i look back the pictures taken. Should have eaten more.Thanks Alif for such a nice dinner ;-)


2 comments:
Your welcome my friend!
And with the thick fog, the journey back to Al-Khor was really scary .. I believe that night we could NOT see anything beyond 10m !!!
It was scary indeed! Yeah you are right, some area was really bad within 10m sight.
Remember we drive slow but sped up to follow behind a car that overtook us which with hazard warning light blinking. I received email today from ESH Manager (Expert) advising NOT to put on Hazard Warning Light while driving in thick fog or heavy rain. The light should only be used for stationary in the event of a breakdown/accident. But the light is so much helpful along our journey back to Al-Khor. Wonder if his advice true...
Post a Comment