I have a little fight in meeting with my boss. He kept saying that our report was always not 100% accurate and we need to improve on that. I was frustrated and told him straight, our report is dependent on the source given by design team. They fail to come out with a complete design then how could I complete my report in 100% accuracy? The core of the problem is them, and you know that, why still calling this meeting asking us the eat this dead cat on behalf? bla bla bla...
I said I don wanna out for lunch with them cos sister already make me food in the lunch box. He insisted I join. In the car,on our way to restaurant, he suddenly ask me, why are you still single? I thought "not again..."
"what's wrong being single"
"don't you want to get a companion, at your age you should"
"Nah, I am happy being what I am now, single is cool, marriage is trouble"
"dont you feel lonely staying alone in your big new condo..."
"no, not so much, I got my own circle of frens with similar philosophy of being single. By the way, m condo is a small space."
" Listen to me, man should get married, get a wife. Are yo afraid of responsibility or you just like one night stand which you don't bear any responsibility?
" Haha... it is not about responsibility, I simply choose to be single, just another way of life apart from married. I know I lose the opportunity to experience happiness being a husband, being a father, but on the contrary, I do live a life much more my own way and less hassle than a married man. Are you married man really happy about your life?"
" Yes, you feel secured, settled down, you will have children, and when you are old, your children take care of you, you dead, at least you know someone will serve you a chicken every year, haha"
" Oh ic, children. well, this sound good, but I hate kids, wahahah "
In fact I like children, But I cant go on and on with him, explaining too much, so I just cut it short. Nevertheless, the topic keep on and on and on until we finish our meal...
I said I don wanna out for lunch with them cos sister already make me food in the lunch box. He insisted I join. In the car,on our way to restaurant, he suddenly ask me, why are you still single? I thought "not again..."
"what's wrong being single"
"don't you want to get a companion, at your age you should"
"Nah, I am happy being what I am now, single is cool, marriage is trouble"
"dont you feel lonely staying alone in your big new condo..."
"no, not so much, I got my own circle of frens with similar philosophy of being single. By the way, m condo is a small space."
" Listen to me, man should get married, get a wife. Are yo afraid of responsibility or you just like one night stand which you don't bear any responsibility?
" Haha... it is not about responsibility, I simply choose to be single, just another way of life apart from married. I know I lose the opportunity to experience happiness being a husband, being a father, but on the contrary, I do live a life much more my own way and less hassle than a married man. Are you married man really happy about your life?"
" Yes, you feel secured, settled down, you will have children, and when you are old, your children take care of you, you dead, at least you know someone will serve you a chicken every year, haha"
" Oh ic, children. well, this sound good, but I hate kids, wahahah "
In fact I like children, But I cant go on and on with him, explaining too much, so I just cut it short. Nevertheless, the topic keep on and on and on until we finish our meal...

No comments:
Post a Comment