
Started my day by welcoming a stranger to my house. He is a saleman, Why I let him in? He is my friend's friend, that's why. He was here to demonstrate how roboclean works. know what I hate most about a salemen? they keep asking you some stupid question and actually want you to answer it. Question like...
1.Do you know that the air is full of germs and bacteria? you know? you know? you know right?
2.you normally spend 2 ,3 hours or more to clean the house, what about I tell you roboclean does all the cleaning in half an hour, you want to do cleaning in 30 minutes or 3 hours? longer time or shorter time you want? what you choose? roboclean right? right? right? of course you will choose roboclean.
3. Roboclean cleans the air, the mites, the dirt, everything, giving you a healthy and fresh environment to live in if you spend some money to purchase one. tell me, health or RM7000 is more important to you? which one? which one you care more? health rite? rite? rite? of course it is health that we care the most.
Can you imagine these kind of question going on and on, driving me crazy...
Just before he left, I realized that he is actually not actually a friend of my friend that I thought, the saleman only met my friend once when he demonstrated the same thing to him and after that he introduce himself as my friend's good friend.
今天的 ending 是买了两条打架鱼。之前养了八条 guppy,隔天就死光光。老板说这鱼很难死, 所以买了。可是两条却不能把它们养在一起,会打架嘛。 这种强者,注定要孤单。
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Roboclean & Fighting Fish
Posted by
2010
at
9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment