Saturday, December 19, 2009

I Jump Into Deep Shit !

I basically lost all the contacts with old school friends. But now and then, still bump into one or two in the city. Most of them are linked in facebook. When asked to get in the loop, I normally give an excuse for not having a facebook account. I am not keen and not ready to get into their circle of life...At our age, they mostly if not all have their own family.

Boringly I have rest at home for almost a week and my wound is largely healed. As I have finished 2 HK series, so today going to be a boring day for me again. I click in facebook and sign up a second account with my old hotmail account. Immediately there are 3 requests for friend add. but none of them I know from the picture they put on. After a few search, I finally locate my old U cute buddy. But but.. I was shocked as he is now looking so like Dr. Khor Soo Koon ?! As I click more, I find many of them in the friends list... most of them I hardly remember their names, most of them holding a baby in their thumbnails.

Its all about family topics... what the hell am I doing? Jump into this deep shit! I can almost imagine tons of question darting towards me... "aiyo why still single ler??

*******

Gosh... the connection web is linked up super fast. I am connected again with all mommies and daddies , scary !! Damn. Deep shit.

No comments: