“ 个人要快快地听, 慢慢地说, 慢慢地动怒。。。”
小时候没办法理解雅各的话。 从小我说话的速度就很快, 也因此误觉得自己很吊, 以为头脑比人窜的快, 口才了得。蜀不知原来是动怒的引线。
若干年前的一场大怒,让我很清楚知道 “怒” 很可恶。 便开始把说话速度发放慢, 恶言更慢, 气话更更是慢。。。
最近电脑越来越不对劲, 时常荡机。 没办法了, 唯有 FORMAT。 但其实对这一项工程没什么把握。 安全起见, 这几天都在整理电脑里的文件, 储存档案。 翻阅旧文件是, 很惊讶发现我好多年前留下的文字, 一些是没寄出去的书信。 怒气冲天。。。
xxxxx the feeling is so much true and too true to be denied. I have degraded enough, too much actually of my pride. I have indulged myself too far away xxxxx
xxxxx not a guy who keep hatred but i dont think i could forget thing you have done to me since the beginning. if one day xxxxx
xxxxx its the hole i dig, i will lie in it. What i have done, i take full responsibility, i dont mind taking yours too, together with the xxxxx
xxxxx let me tell you the truth, you dont worth xxxxx just fxxx off! get me? fxxx the hell off my face !!
xxxxx I really dont feel like talking. I just want some quietness without much thinking. but in the same time i dont want you to look like a fool getting no reply from me. sometimes i reply because not willing to treat you so bad but it does not mean anything xxxxx
xxxxx sometimes some people did something that we do not understand. but the fact is that everyone does something with at least a reason. For now, i dont see a reason to go on xxxxx
xxxxx Dont ask if we are still frens.Why would I want a friend whom I have othing to say to him xxxxx
其实有好几折, 都很长, 有很多不好听得的话, 很多气话。 当然以上是被删剪过的文字, 尽量是一些我现在比较能接受的。 看回那些文字,其实还会忆起当时的情景, 只是已没办法认同当时的用词, 反觉得很滑稽。 最庆幸的是这些都是没有寄出的文字, 要不然, 我们那还会是朋友。
所以啊, 话是要慢慢说的, 慢慢地动怒, 那些一点营养都没的恶言最好不要出, 何必出。
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
快快地听, 慢慢地说
Posted by
2010
at
9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
呵呵,对对,可惜,俺尚未修炼到家。
我也还没 :P
Post a Comment