Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ionizer

Bought it few weeks ago but only yesterday I understand how Ionizer works.

Ionizer creates and release ion with net -ve charge to the air and captured the contaminants and by continually attracting more particles, these airborne cluster eventually become too heavy and fall to the ground. When -ve ions bind themselves to airborne bacteria, viruses or fungi they rapidly oxidize the germ's protective cell walls, cause them to rapture and kill them. Well it is cool on paper but cant see how it works with naked eyes. Anyway, I will just make sure I turn it on always.

Do you know that there is also human Ionizer. What will you do when he makes ions release negative energy? In the absence of OFF button, i just got to run for my life!

7 comments:

William H said...

er....

what was that?

im so outdated!!! it is necessary to have it?

you test it first and let us know the result la...

cheers

[SK] said...

is there any ionizer that can kill mice and roaches??

Chris said...

Yeah, and also mosquitoes as well.. or maybe absorb the dust, then i no need to sweep the floor. :p

2010 said...

William,
Ionizer is a device that creates Ions with high voltage... I am sure you dont wanna go any further. Result is more visible dust all over the floor...

SK,
Hmm... dont need ionizer for that.
Get a cat, it knows what to do with the mice.
As for roaches, that even easier, Japanese rubber slipper will just do a good job for that :p

Chris,
Heard about I-robot cleaner? My boss bought it from Taiwan and flaunt about the technology. Saw ad in local newspaper so should be in local market too. It is a intelligent floor cleaner. He bought for about RM1K+ and i just saw in Hardware for RM699 different brand though.

Chris said...

Oh? i heard about it, but dunno where can get it. I saw it in tv ads too.

2010 said...

Chris,
You can check it out in ACE hardware of Ikano. Since u travel around, u can try to look for it in other countries especially Taiwan & Japan. Nice product for lazy guy :p

Chris said...

OK, THANX 4 ur info oh.. ;)