I missed! the open ceremony of Beijing Olympic.
How good was it?
It was a friend who just arrived in the city wanted to meet at Olympic time , that's y I missed.
After lunch, drove him to a shopping complex so that he joined his colleagues.
There in the complex, i got a glimpse of the climax that an uncle was holding torch and flying around the top of stadium towards the Olympic giant torch. I realize later that flying man was once my favorite gymnast when we were both young.
then a guy approach, a pinoy.
oh, is this Olympic...? start already...? where ya...?
I was all attentive to the climax and ignored him.
he continued which olympic...? olympic 2010...?
It is Olympic 2008 in Beijing, China. Big smile, I replied after the I saw the Olympic flame shining through the night.
News channels have been reporting all about Olympic open ceremony. All the comments and excited faces , tears and applause telling me that i really have missed one of the biggest things of the year.
I tried Youtube. Sigh... all related videos are not available due to copy right claimed by third party. Was it really that good? gee... I missed! Hope there will be replay.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Olympic 2008
Posted by
2010
at
6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good or not good are all depends on how one's expecting the show to be performed.
For me, it was a really good one, both the entire idea and effort that China people have put in to amaze the world!
Finally watched the replay. Too abstract for me to understand but beautiful choreography, nice nice.
I really find it Awesome!!!! Proud of CHINA!!!
I felt touched and amazed. :P
Post a Comment